Where can I terminate the rental?
The area you can terminate the rental in is shown on the map in green.
How can I terminate the rental?
- Park the car following traffic rules and the conditions of the contract:
The contract forbids terminating the rental in:
- Underground parking lots
- Lots with turnpikes
- Paid lots that are not part of paid city lots
- Any other paid lots, including ones operating as part of regional projects
- Indoor multilevel parking lots
- Closed, paid, or specialized parking lots
- Any place requiring a special entrance permit
- Lots with signs forbidding parking on odd or even days of the month
- Any area where parking is allowed only temporarily—that is, during certain hours
- Put the transmission into P, turn off the lights, and roll up the windows.
- Turn off the engine and get out of the car.
- Terminate the rental in the app.
Taking pictures of the car is not required, but it can help avoid any misunderstandings.
If you miss a step, the app will remind you what to do. Follow the clues.
Once a ride is over, you’ll receive a receipt by email.
If you can’t terminate your ride, please call us: 8-800-600-87-87.