Use the fuel card at a gas station.
You can find the card in the glove compartment.
- Pull into a gas station (they are marked on the map in the app).
- Find out the PIN by calling 8-800-600-87-87 (ext. 1).
- Pay with the fuel card using the PIN.
What cards are accepted in my city?
It’s a Lukoil fuel card for Yekaterinburg, Ufa, and Nizhny Novgorod, a Garant fuel card for Grozny, an Energiya fuel card for Novosibirsk, and a KNP fuel card for Krasnoyarsk.
What to do, if there is no money or fuel card?
If you are in Moscow or Saint Petersburg, you can refuel using a PPR ticket at Shell gas stations.
Ask the station, if they accept e-tickets.
→ If yes, call us on: 8-800-600-87-87, and we'll explain what to do.
→ If not, pull over as per the traffic law and terminate the rental.
At your expense.
- Take a picture of the dashboard before refueling.
- Refuel at any gas station.
- Take a picture of the dashboard after refueling.
- Send the receipt to email@example.com or via Telegram @Deli_gas_bot, and you will be compensated for your time and money.
We offer compensation for your time only if you’ve refilled by 20 liters or more:
- 100 bonus points for refilling from 6:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- 150 bonus points for refilling from midnight to 5:59 a.m.
With the app.
In Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, Krasnodar.
- During the rent, click Refuel the car.
- Choose a gas station, pull in, click I am at the gas station.
- Refuel with a fuel card (you’ll see the PIN in the app).
- Click I’ve refueled.
What fuel to choose?
- AI 95 for smart and Audi
- AI 92 for other cars